Monday, July 13, 2009

Tony Romo Dumps Jessica Simpson!


LOL! Tony Romo dumped Jessica Simpson, one night before her 29th birthday party on July 10, Us Weekly confirmed. The party was suppose to be a Ken & Barbie themed party (WTH?) and cancelled it because of this. A friend of Tony's told the magazine that "It's been a long time coming" but another source said "They go from one fight right into another, without a second break, It's always something with Jessica." Yeah, i'm pretty sure its over.

Jessica also tweeted this on Saturday, "Barbie party didn't happen, but I turned 29 and feel like I am on top of the world yelling I LOVE GETTING OLDER!" Uh-huh, everyone loves getting older. She also wrote: "Everyone needs to know that hope floats...grab the strings and pull it back to you... Falling asleep with my mom and the dogs. Please, Lord, give all of my beautiful fans, friends, enemies, and family rest. Bring all of us peace."

No comments:

Post a Comment